Thursday, December 18, 2014

NECKLACES AND GRASSHOPPERS

     I have been back from Uganda now for a couple of weeks, but not a day goes by that I don't think about the necklaces, the Mamas and the boys and the grasshoppers.

     So I'm just putting it out there that if anyone would like to purchase one of those beautiful necklaces (or earrings, or bracelets) for a donation (where  100% of the money collected will go to the mamas who live on less than two dollars a day), just contact me at

     cathyschroeder47@hotmail.com

     If you are interested in seeing pictures of the handsome boys, the amazing Amani, or the red mud roads leading to the 34 homes I visited, call me up and we will share a cup of tea together and talk about it.  Maybe even get you excited to go on an adventure of a lifetime to play (some work I suppose) at Amani.

     OR come on over and I'll roast you up some grasshoppers, my mouth is already watering.......

      Until then, or heaven, this IS ADVENTURE Auntie Cathy saying over and out.

       Back to reality, life as wife, mom and grandma. Back to family.

     If I ever get the 50 hours of taped interviews into a book, you'll probably hear me a hooting and a hollering.

No comments:

Post a Comment