Friday, November 21, 2014

PRICELESS

     I feel like I could make a Visa commercial.   Boda ride to Mama's house....5000 shillings  (that's 2 dollars...and was really far), gift bag including toothbrushes (thanks Dr. Matt), cookies....1000 shillings  (40 cents), needlepoint 23 psalm thingy (made by our PM church ladies.....I think Westview) Benton Bible Church pen....1 dollar, homemade fabric bag, and 50,000 shillings....20 dollars  (thanks donors of the BLESS THE MAMA'S project),

     Smiles from mama's. ...PRICELESS

     29 interviews down, 8 to go, which is perfect for the one week I have remaining here in Uganda.

     Wanted to show you the great roads I travel on, and the gas station we stopped at. (see below)

     Had a fun week with the kids.....pool time, lots of book time and story time. They are similar to my grandchildren when I skype,  I hardly get to say hi before they always say......STORY! STORY! STORY. , Princess party in honor of Caroline and Josephine s 4th birthday.  Hair cutting week.

     I told one mama that I felt like I was in a zoo walking through a village and everyone running out to see the white Mzungu.

     This experience is PRICELESS. Thanks to everyone who encouraged and gave prayer and financial support.

No comments:

Post a Comment