Monday, November 17, 2014

WINDOWS

     I have heard the saying that the eyes are the windows to our souls.  I believe this to be true when I look into the eyes of my boys in cottage A.  If I want to know how they are feeling it often just takes a simple look into their eyes.

     But the thing is, I know you can see IN and OUT of a window. (except mine at home after the grandchildren have mauled them up)

     If I can see the boys heart through their eyes.....I'm praying they can see my heart, through mine.

                                                                        The eye is the lamp of the body.  Matthew 6 22

     Here are my boys hearts and a short blip about them, that by NO MEANS, defines who they are.....

     I don't know how to write under each picture, so I am hoping these are in the correct order......

     Salim......malnourished when arrived, parents unable to care for him

     Simon.....abandoned at birth...adopted and leaving for America SOON.

     Freddy.....abandoned

     Agaba.....abandoned

     Godfrey.....abandoned

     Phillip.....premature,  mom died in childbirth, father deseased. Has CP

     David.....abandoned

     Wilber.....mom died after delivery, father unable to care for him.

     Patrick. ....mom, who is suspected to be mentally ill, is unable to care for him.

     Ali.....brought to Amani malnourished by a grandma who is unable to care for him.


1 comment: