Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OH MY ACHING BACK

Tonight for the first time, I come in from the day with an aching back. I'm not carrying babies all day but there's alot of bending over for putting on shoes, changing diapers, picking up kids, or most anything, since everything is really done on the floor.  And the 2-3 year olds really LOVE to be held as well. I have my limits, I only do one at a time. But then I see the Mamas that are bending over and working alot harder than I am, and I'm not wanting to complain. SO I'll post a few pictures, and go to bed (in my top bunk) and hope to get a good nights sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I can totally feel your pain as well. It is really hard having to bend over repeatedly and also carrying kids even for just a few days. And no, we're not even talking about infants, but toddlers! Take it easy! Even though other moms can do it, if you're already feeling a little bit of pain, rest even for a while. Just so you don't run into complications on your lower back.

    Vanessa Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to agree with you. Being a mom is, as dubbed by many, the toughest job in the world. They have to do all the bending downs and very physical work for literally almost 24/7. Haha! Your back must really be sore, especially after all that hard work. I admire you for that. :)

    Matt Griswold

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your case, it's not easy to tend to the children’s needs, because it could also mean more physical pain. But painful as it might be, there is a sense of fulfilment and joy in seeing the content and happiness in the kids' faces. In some way, the back pains represent the unconditional love you have for the kids. That no matter what happens, their needs are your priority. However, you do have to take care of yourself and rest once in a while.

    Hannah Holland @ Berkeley Community Acupuncture

    ReplyDelete