Thursday, October 17, 2013

WHAT CHILD IS THIS?

     JUST as I was successfully knowing most of the boys names here at ABC , they went and shaved heads today. Everyone looks kind of different! Back to the drawing board!
     Week 3 is closing in, and each day just is better than the last. School time fly by, then today was the last of 3 swim days with William, and while he did not swim to the ladder as I had hoped, he finished the week LOVING the water and depending ALOT of time completely under diving for spoons.
     We took a group of kids on a boat ride on Lake Victoria TO the Source of the Nile (where they join). Pretty amazing moment to think I was on the NILE!!!! The kids had a blast.
     Looks like a FULL MOON out in that African sky, and I am hoping Calling and Lane see it also, and think of Grandma.
     Night 3 of an oral bed time story when they were in their bunks, and tonight they were quiet while I was telling it. I think I have started something. I may need some story reminders.......

No comments:

Post a Comment